This course is delivered in partnership with KNect365 Learning - An Informa Business, an organisation dedicated to working with leading academic bodies to provide high-calibre and well respected distance learning postgraduate courses.
You submit your application to KNect365 Learning for pre-screening followed by final review and admission by Offenburg University. Apply here.
How to apply
- Summer Semester (March)
- Winter Semester (October)
- Summer Semester (15 January)
- Winter Semester (15 August)
- €2,490.00 (Semester 1)
- €2,490.00 (Semester 2)
- Good undergraduate degree or international equivalent: An undergraduate degree (Bachelor, Diploma or equivalent) in Business or a related discipline with 210 ECTS and a 2.5 grade, or a good second class standard or above.
- Candidates with other professional or academic qualifications will be subject to a pre-examination and/or review by the programme director.
- English language qualification or skills: Applicants whose first language is not English and who have not been educated through the medium of English must present one of the following qualifications in the English language: IELTS: Grade 6.5 (No section less than 6.0) or TOEFL: 550 (paper), 213 (computer) or 87 (internet).
The required documents for admission are:
- Application form
- Evidence undergraduate degree
- CV in English or German
- English language proficiency
- Personal statement (1-2 pages)
- Documents showing the specific ability to study the programme such as letters of recommendation, international orientation etc.